Dog Day Festival
Don't miss the 2016 Dog Day Festival and Music City Mutt Strutt!
Mark your calendar now
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2016
10AM TO 4PM AT CENTENNIAL PARK
Cash at the Gate
(kids 10 and under are Free)
Food Trucks * PetSafe Puppy Paws Parade * Doggie Fun Zone * Agility Course * Kids Zone * Carnival Games * Teddy's Wagon Mobile Pet Adoption Center * Doggie Arts & Crafts * Behavioralist * Pet Training Classes * K-9 Demonstrations* CGC Testing * shopping pavilion * and more!
See the Scehdule of Dog Day Activities Below
Don™t forget, the Music City Mutt Strutt 5K/Walk will be BEFORE Dog Day!
Run/Walk with your dog. Raise money for a great cause. Win fabulous prizes.
Packet Pick - Up begins at 8:00 am at Centennial Park
Online Registration is Now Closed
Day of Registration Begins at 8:30 am on Parthenon Lawn
For More info on Mutt Strutt Click Here!
Scehdule of Dog Day Activities
Join us at 11:30 am for the NHA ALUMNI PHOTO
All NHA Dog Alums are asked to gather in front of the contest stage for the first time every Nashville Humane Alumni Photo. If your dog was adopted from the NHA Family we want you in the Alumni Photo!!!
At the Contest Registration Tent: Sign your pooch up for contests happening later today with a $5.00 Entrance Donation Fee
- 12:30pm Cutest Puppy, Hosted by WSMV's Kacy Hagerty
- 1:00pm Pups Got Talent (aka Best Trick), Hosted by WSMV's Kacy Hagerty
- 1:45pm Sweetest Senior, Hosted by WSMV's Kacy Hagerty
- 2:00pm Paw-ject Runway, Hosted by 12th & Broad's Marcia Masulla
Something Fun & New “ œAsk The Expert Tent
- 11:00am Ask The Trainer “ Ali Hemyari, Nashville K-9
- 12:00pm Ask the Vet “ Emergency Care/Pet First Aid “ Blue Pearl Vet Specialists
- 1:00pm Ask The Nutritionist “ Pat Stagner, Nashville Holistic Pet
- 2:00pm Ask The Groomer “ Rock N Pups
- 3:00pm Ask The Puppy Experts “ Pet Supermarket
In the Doggie Fun Zone Area:(happening ALL DAY unless otherwise specified)
- Teddy's Wagon Adoptions
- Concessions in the NHA Tent
- Agility Course
- Doggie Arts and Crafts “ Rover's Playplace
- Ball Launch Competition in the Pet Safe Tent
- CGC Testing in the Nashville Kennel Club Tent
- From 11am to 1:00pm Pet Portraits with Mike Noble Photography in Rover's Playplace Tent
- From 10:30-1:00pm œPawdicures with The Nashville Predators Energy Team in Rover's Playplace Tent
- From 1:30 to 3:30pm: Doggie Musical Chairs at Rovers Playplace Tent
In the Kids Zone: (happening ALL DAY unless otherwise specified)
- Carnival Games & Prizes
- Face Painting & Tattoos
- Bounce Houses
- Zero Gravity Jump
- Arts & Crafts
- At 11:00am and 1:00pm: Sleep Tight Nashville Book Readings
Door Prizes donated by our sponsors and vendors will be annoucned throughout Dog Day.
Be Sure to enter to Win - No Purchase Necessary
Visit us at the NHA Tent!
Have questions about becoming a sponsor for 2016?
Please contact our Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org